Trouble Getting Guests to Fill Out Response Cards?
There is an ongoing discussion online about how to get church visitors to fill out and turn in response cards. What works? What doesn’t? Here are some ideas I’ve recently read about:
- Use a digital response card
- Use a loose response card rather than one attached to a bulletin
- Have everyone complete the card at the same time
- Enter everyone who submits a response card into a drawing for a prize
- Avoid asking for too much information
So what’s really working? It seems like we almost have to bribe guests to fill out these cards.
I recently watched a video posted by Thom Rainer with a great idea I hadn’t heard of before: Give a donation to a local charity for every guest response card turned in.
This is so easy to do. Try it out and let us know if it works for your church!